Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Making halloween plans

I know it's only the 1st of august, but guided by my impressively proactive friend I started looking at halloween costumes today. I found some really cute ones. A little dinosaur that roars, a cute little doggy, superman. Tonight I figured I'd query Nikolai to find out what he wanted to be for Halloween, hoping we could accomodate it somehow. So I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween, and he told me quite frankly that he wanted to be an easter basket.

After we finished rolling on the floor from that one we started to take a look at other things more seriously (scooby doo, dinosaurs, etc.) and jokingly Melissa said "How about a pink kitty, Nikolai!". As you can imagine from our issues last halloween this really hit home. Now he is absolutely INSISTING on being a pink kitty.

Get this:
Matt forbids it. I never thought I'd see the day.

5 Comments:

Blogger cherry blossom said...

bwaaaa haa haa haaaaa. oh man. i like the easter basket idea. i want to be an easter basket too. maybe i could be the basket and he could be the pretty pink eggs. would matt permit a pretty pink egg?

8/02/2006 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha- That is so funny! What about an easter bunny? It's not pink ;)
Oh, and maybe Melissa will have to be a pink kitty this year for starting the whole thing :D

8/02/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

I have a basket lilly would fit in. Melissa says she thin ks we should saw leg holes in the bottom of it and let nikolai be an easter basket for halloween.

it sure would be original.

HAHAHAHAHA - kelly, that's hilarious. did you notice my comment on your blog?

8/02/2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh dear lord. ROFL!!! I can't take it! this is halarious!

Irene got a her "sonow white" costume from Grammy while we were up in Sac this last week. *rolling eyes* me thinks we're set.

8/14/2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

wow, this is a pretty long sonow white phase she's been in! amazing. I figured she'd be past it now.

8/16/2006 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home