Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Couldn't someone just confiscate the keys??

I think it's time to enforce driving exams past a certain age. This sort of story is inexcusable. Obviously this man was not 100% mentally, and yet he was allowed to grab his keys and get in the car and drive. Go for a joy ride. Who discovered the lower half of this guy's leg?

THREE MILES. This guy went three miles with a dead man hanging half into the car. When he was questioned, he said the guy had fallen out of the sky. Now...if he was aware of this dead guy hangin' out in his windshield, does it concern noone that he didn't consider STOPPING!? I know it concerns me. I don't think I'd differentiate much between someone falling from the sky or being hit by my car. If he's dead and staring at me from the passenger seat, I'm gonna stop.

I don't know about you, but I'm not moving to Florida anytime soon. And if I must visit, I will refuse to walk anywhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherry blossom said...

moral of story: don't eat at mcdonald's.

10/26/2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

hahaha - my brain's going wild with that one.

10/26/2005 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home