Friday, October 21, 2005

Finally, the cloud is lifting

And my depression seems to be fading away. Whew...it's about time. Everything is beginning to flow again. I got my paycheck and was able to pay 3 or 4 things that had been hanging over my head (one of them for quite a long time). It's Friday, so I can look forward to the weekend.

We're doing a photo shoot tomorrow of Madisyn and Nikolai dressed up as Prince Charming and Cinderella (not respectively, to Nikolai's dismay). I can't wait to see the photos that come out of this...it could be quite an experience, trying to photograph these two. Madalynn will be coming along as a cute little bunny, and we'll get some good shots of that, too. I'm thinking of making scrapbooks for us to keep from this Halloween, since we're going through so much trouble and formality here. We might as well have memoires to cherish.

Honestly, I think we should do a bunch of photos of the two of them, dressed in their proper costumes...and then put Madisyn in the Prince Charming costume and Nikolai in the Cinderella costume and take a few pictures. I don't know if Chris would live through that, though. He's likely to implode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home