Wednesday, December 28, 2005

THE gift

So, this christmas I got Nikolai this teddy bear from osh. Nikolai's not a real teddy bear kind of kid, but this one has a special feature: it lights up from the inside. Not only does it light up, but once lit it changes colors of light every few seconds. I figured it might be something he would find slightly entertaining, although the closer we got to christmas the more confident I was that it would end up getting lost in a sea of new "things with wheels". I was so very wrong. Not only did he absolutely love it, but it truly outshone all the other gifts.

He's slept with it every night, and has taken to slobbering on it. I can't explain the slobber, but I think it must mean he really loves it

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps the slobber is his personal kind of kiss?? :) Wonderful picture.

12/30/2005 4:07 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

yeah. sometimes I worry about that kid...

12/31/2005 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home