Tuesday, December 13, 2005

News on the house

So, here's the most recent news as to movement on the house situation:
Brenda, my mortgage broker, told me this evening what happened with the lenders. Apparently she had proposed this opportunity to her in house lenders, who had responded with a "No, Thank you." She then brokered it out to two external lenders, and got a response from them this morning that they wanted to move forward with it...were willing to lend to me (those of you unlucky ones whose offices are inconveniently located near me got to suffer my squealing when this news came in). Once she had the affirmative from the two external lenders, she proposed it again to the in-house lenders, who said "Oh, well, we'd like to revise our statement..." haha
So, since the lending is in-house, then everything is considerably easier. I had a really rough night there last night, thinking that everything was crumbling down around my feet. I really had a while there where I didn't fully believe it was gonna go through. I guess that'll show me.
Loan contingency period ends on Sunday, officially, but businesses will most likely cease function on friday afternoon, which means we should have word by Friday afternoon what the final decision is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home