Thursday, December 08, 2005

To the owners of my home:

I thought I would write a quick note to you to share my feelings, family and intentions. When I entered the house on Treehouse Way it was immediately obvious to me that it was my family's home.

I have been working for many years on my credit, in an attempt to get my scores high enough to purchase a house within my price range. My mission to find a house was made even more challenging by the need to accomodate my family. Three beautiful children who have absolutely nothing in common, and aren't compatible room-mates for various reasons. Matthew with his need for quiet space of his own to think, and me with my desire to have a room of my own. I was bound and determined to find something I can afford which would also give everyone their separate space. What I found was that and so much more. The house is charming and has exciting potential. Its steep staircase ascending to three rooms, radically different from one another but each with its own personality, immediately piqued my interest. The attic nook which wraps around to secret access to the master bedroom closet sealed the deal. This house was made for my family.

Melissa, my 12 year old daughter, traipsed into the master bedroom and said "This is my room, Mom."
Nikolai, my 2 year old son, bolted into the smallest upstairs room and proclaimed "This is my room, Mama. This is NIKOLAI'S room!"
Anthony, my 14 year old son, has decided he needs the room with all the outlets to power his various computers and gadgets.
I plopped down on the carpet in The Green Room and staked my claim. "This is my room. I might let you come in." It came to my attention after the fact that this room has a lock on the door. On the OUTSIDE...

I realize there might be quite a bit of interest in this house right now, but I really believe that we are the best fit for this house. We will treasure it and it will see my children grow happily into adulthood. Who knows, it might even see my grandchildren grow into adulthood.

Thank you for listening, and thank you for considering my offer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home