Saturday, November 19, 2005

All is well

So, I went to the doctor (finally), and she seems to think the whole thing can be explained by sinuses. Maybe Nikolai collapsed one of them when he whacked me in the head...

Speaking of Nikolai, we got the cutest little christmas outfits for him a couple of days ago. I'll have to post a photo once I get it transferred to the computer here.

Oh, and in case you care at all, I've finally given up the notion that I am going to make all my christmas presents. I can't believe it took me this long to figure out that I am insane to entertain the notion that I might possibly have time to make 47 christmas presents while simultaneously working against a December deadline at work. At any rate, you all should be expecting something perfectly manufactured from an assembly line somewhere in another country. I'm sure it'll be better than anything I could make, anyway...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can understand not having time to make presents but I disagree that what you buy will be better than what you can make. I have seen what you can make and it is amazing! Maybe next year you will have time to show off your talents :D

11/21/2005 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blame you in the least. I am still contemplating doing a couple of cross-stitch pieces..but it's becoming doubtful. Good for you!

11/21/2005 2:07 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

you're such a smartass, connie.

I already got to shopping, but I might just make your gift anyway. maybe I'll paint you a nice picture of a frog.

11/21/2005 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home