Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Boy what a day

When it rains it pours. My body finally gave in and succumbed to whatever it's been fighting since the weekend. I suppose I should have expected this, what with the stress of going through this "trying to buy a home" thing again on top of shipping this product on top of Christmas stress. It's a miracle I've been able to fight it this long.

I got bad news today about financing. It's still looking like something I'm not going to be able to afford. I asked my dear beloved sister for assistance, and without a moment's hesitation (that I noticed) she responded "Sure. Whatever you need, Bec." Wow. My tears of sorrow and frustration turned into tears of love and appreciation. It might be something I can do after all.

Today is a serious roller coaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home