Monday, November 21, 2005

Christmas shopping: now is the time to do it

Because man, after Thanksgiving, everything is going to be insane. I say get it all over with now.

This weekend we went to the Gilroy outlets. It's always an overwhelming experience going there. At least this time I was somewhat prepared, and drove around to scope out the store selection before we actually got out of the car. As it turns out, most of what we were interested in was in one small area, so we were able to accomplish most everything pretty quickly (relatively). I stopped in at Harry and David and got the truffles that turned me on to chocolate. We went nuts at Carter's, and got pajamas galore and a green lined rain coat for those cold rainy days. Matt went nuts at osh kosh. We didn't do much beyond that, but it was still a good time.

Nikolai was sick with croup again this weekend. I think it's the 47th time he's had it. Every time this kid gets a cold it turns into croup. We took him to the doctor, and he weighed in at 35 pounds. I looked this up in the chart and apparently it's just about right on the 93rd percentile for weight. Given that, you'd think he'd have a throat big enough to avoid croup all the time. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spurred me to finish mine!!! hehehe

11/25/2005 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home