Monday, November 28, 2005

In the home stretch

Wow! Only 10 more days til I'm done with the most hectic part of this schedule. I can't wait til I can relax. I've been going for so long now I feel like it's not real that I will be able to take it easy.

My mother is taking pictures of Melissa lately that really blow my mind. Melissa is so beautiful and so grown up, I just can't believe she's my daughter. The photos are so amazing, too, that I can't believe my mother took them. And this is just their trial run...they haven't taken the "real" ones yet. Can't wait to see those. I'll put some links in here as soon as I can get the location of the pictures from Mother.

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping now. It's going to be the first time ever that I haven't had to go frantic shopping on Christmas eve for everyone's gifts. Although, I did make a vow last year not to wrap anything ever again. Perhaps that was unrealistic. I think I'm gonna have to break down and wrap some stuff this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home