Tuesday, May 30, 2006

(Denver -> San Jose) Home again home again jiggety jog

The trip back home was a bit easier. Nikolai was very well behaved and sat still and happy in his seat. I pulled another boneheaded rebecca move and got us to the airport 3 hours early. I pulled yet *another* boneheaded rebecca move and lost my driver's license. After some full cavity and xray searches they did let me on the plane with my spare/expired license. I saw a sign on our way to the termminal that said that on Frontier airlines if you booked online you get free DirecTV tv channels in flight (normally $5 per screen). Frontier has those really great seats each with their own private viewing screen. I told the stewardess we'd booked online but I didn't have a coupon, she gave us free TV for the trip.
We left for the airport at 2:00 pm, and arrived home at about 11. (+1hr).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home