Sunday, January 08, 2006

Moving again

Well, I finally got over my denial this morning and admitted to myself that I actually have to pack something. Since most of my stuff is actually already packed and in storage, I had sort of subconsciously convinced myself that I didn't really need to pack anything here. I was wrong. So, yesterday I grabbed a pile of boxes from storage, and today I'll start packing stuff in them. Man...I hate moving. At least this is the last time I'm gonna have to do it!

I'm setting up the moving party for next weekend, so those of you who want to participate can plan for saturday the 14th and sunday the 15th.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummm, I remember someone trying to warn you about needing to pack ;)

1/09/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

couldn't possibly have been you

1/09/2006 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah!!! That's funny!

1/09/2006 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home