Thursday, March 23, 2006

My April Resolution

I resolve to be more productive in the time given to me at work. I have been feeling like I'm really not pulling my weight, and I'm entirely too ignorant about things about which I should not be ignorant.
Therefore, I resolve to not only increase productivity in the time allotted, but to also follow through on my decision to further my knowledge by learning in a school environment (ok, I'll accept online courses).
I hope this makes me feel better...

6 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

oh, and this doesn't mean that I'll start my push for productivity in April. There's still yet a bunch to be accomplished in March.

3/23/2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

hey, that's my resolution too! we must be related.

3/23/2006 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I've heard that tune before. You should go look at the link on Kelly's Blog to see if you can find it!

3/23/2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

haha - hey now...you're supposed to ENCOURAGE me, mother.

3/23/2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

ironically, we all posted here during work hours.

3/24/2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

d'oh!

3/24/2006 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home