Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cats: 2 Mice: 0

This time Kitten dished out the final death act. I nearly stepped on the mouse when I walked out of my room this morning. I didn't notice it until I walked back towards the room, and when I did see it I thought to myself "holy cow, how did I not step on that?!" and then "holy cow, thank God I didn't step on that!"
Ugh.
I can't even imagine the feeling of cold dead mouse covered in wet fur under my bare feet. Serious heebie jeebies.

I think we're gaining foothold here in the war. I hope progress continues...

4 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

heh heh heh -- well, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I'm sure not gonna complain if you will do it. I don't do dead animals.

5/16/2006 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go kitten! At least she made sure it was dead this time :D

5/17/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow! Wishing I had thought of a cat when we had our rat problem *sigh*.

5/18/2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

our cats are repaying the thousands of dollars we have spent on them over the years.

melissa, at least you didn't have to touch it. in fact...you didn't even have to see it!

5/18/2006 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home