Sunday, May 14, 2006

Testing

Sitting in class
Looking through glass
I am so bored
I see a computer cord

Things are covered up
Pencils in a cup
Playing with my hair
This is so unfair

Looking at a book
Now I want a cook
I am completely done
Puting my hair in a bun

Looking at the board
While I'm completely bored
I really want a noodle
Possibly a poodle

Looking at the clock
Birds outside in a flock
I see some strange posters
We need some big coasters

There is a blue umbrella
How ya doin fella?
Sitting in our chairs
No one really cares

Our class room is a portable
It must be very sortable
There are some magnetic clips
I'm naming my puppy Zips

The door has to be closed
Someone's picking their nose

Have no fear!
Of course I have an ear!
I have two in fact
That makes a big impact

He's still picking his nose
I really hate my toes
I'd really lik ean orange scrun chie
Please no one punch me

I see a light
I think I just might
Go towards it
But then the teacher might have a fit

-Melissa

5 Comments:

Blogger cherry blossom said...

this is awesome.

boredom is a symptom of something worth addressing.

5/15/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

and she killed two birds with one stone here. I'm impressed. :)

5/15/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

wow. a poetess!

5/16/2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rhyme and rythmn are always such fun. You should post this up on your blog :)

5/18/2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

I agree, Melissa, you should put this up on your blog. :) but first post a new one over there :-D

5/18/2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home