Thursday, January 11, 2007

Quick and easy way to reconnect with long lost buddies

For a SCREAMING good time, I highly recommend you do this:

- Open your YIM buddy list
- Actions | Send my messenger list
- On screen one, fly right past the text that reads "Select one or more people to send contacts to" and select every damn one of the contacts in your list; click Next>
- Check the "Select all" checkbox at the bottom of the screen there and click Finish
- Watch the IM's start pouring in

Note: This works best if you have more than 100 contacts in your buddy list.

Another Note: Yahoo has some bugs. Not everybody got all my contacts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a picture of Melissa, I tried to email to you, do you want it?( I do not want to contact Angel) if not I'll get rid of it.

1/12/2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

yeah, I want it. who are you?

1/12/2007 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home