Thursday, March 01, 2007

Home sweet sinkhole

After signing the lease on my new house on Monday afternoon, I was just fartin' around looking at NOLA information and figured I'd do some research on the subject of our sinking city. You can find some interesting stuff if you just google "New Orleans is sinking".

At any rate, I was studying the subsidence map and am proud to announce that of the entire uptown/midcity area my house is smack dab in the middle of the worst known area of subsidence. Go for the gold, I say.

In other news, escrow has officially begun for the Treehouse. Close date is set for 30th of March, I believe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you found a place to live finally ;) Now you can have a living space and outside play area for nikolai. And I will be thinking positive about the sale of your house for you! :D

3/01/2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Agreed...thinking really hard postive on that sale!!!!

3/02/2007 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home