Tuesday, June 12, 2007

FREEDOM AT LAST! ...now what do I do?

Well, all children will be out of my midst for 6 days. Melissa departs tomorrow evening to spend the summer with her father. Nikolai will be going with his father to Connecticut for a cousin's birthday party. I will officially be on my own, no one to fend for but me. This will either go *really well* and I'll hope it happens more often, or I'll be so at a loss I will hope it doesn't happen again for a very long time.

Anybody wanna party?

5 Comments:

Blogger cherry blossom said...

woohooo party on IM!! oh. wait. you didn't mean IM party did you?

6/12/2007 6:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh I would so be there if I could!! :) I agree with Kelly though, what about an IM party? :D Get the web cams on with the mic's and have a chat fest!!! Would be really fun! Plus I could really test out my laptop for the cam and mic. Miss you!

6/13/2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So what ended up happening!!!???

6/18/2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

well, I had a glorious weekend. went into the french quarter friday night and then spent saturday and sunday with my parents, lounging by the pool and basking in the glorious sunlight.

read a really good book, too.

6/18/2007 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE WE WOULD HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!! I AVENT HEARD FROM YOU WHATS UP?

7/09/2007 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home