Friday, October 05, 2007

Continued recap of last weekend

Sunday we went to the aquarium. I was really impressed by how far it's come, after everything having died from Katrina. It was a pretty good experience for an aquarium, but I really have little perspective about "normal" aquariums. I was spoiled rotten by the Monterey Bay aquarium, which is gonna be tough to beat. At least this visit was virtually vomit-free.

After the aquarium we went to Gordon Biersch for a nice dinner. We ordered an appetizer plate that came with an olive mash, some roasted garlic, some hummus and some bruschetta. I, being my usually masochistic self, went to town on the roast garlic. Unfortunately for me it must have gone bad or at least ill-timed, because it threw me into a rabid stomach illness from hell. I took the next 4 days recovering from it.

Ugh. No more roast garlic for me.

Wish I had pictures to share, but there are none that I can post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it has been 2 months now, I think you need a new blog ;) you didn't even comment on my birthday surprise :D

12/06/2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Been more than that and no new blog ;)

5/07/2008 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home