Thursday, June 08, 2006

sniff

Louise left today. and I'm sick. hope this goes away soon.

we went on a major shopping spree on tuesday at the pacific garden mall here in santa cruz. I didn't have a whole heck of a lot to spend, but we certainly did see everything there was to see. there are so many more stores down there than I thought there were. I haven't been to the south end of the mall in YEARS, and so there were several pleasant surprises there. we got downtown around 9:00 am and after a hearty breakfast at walnut ave. cafe we set off on our shopping mission.
we hit every interesting shop from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, with a brief break for lunch. I think louise was happy to get out of the house, at least.
wednesday we went for a trip to capitola village. lunch at paradise grill was fabulous, as always, and our shopping was brief. we were pooped from the day before, I'm sure, and I didn't realize it but I was actually coming down with the cold I have now.
Last night we begged louise to stay longer, or promise to come back soon, but to no avail. who can blame her? :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a great person and you are so lucky to have a wonderful mom-in-law. One of these times we will have to get my mom and her out at the same time. I can just see how fun it would be for the 4 of us to go out ;)

6/09/2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

it would be a blast, I agree. we're missing her like hell already. LOUISE!!! LOUISE!!! COME BACK!

6/09/2006 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home