Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm spinning

So, we're being spun. I'm really really excited about it, and can't wait to see what the future brings. I can't say anything about it, really, except that the IDEs in the company are spinning out for an acquisition by a third party. Woo hoo!

On the home front, things are going pretty well. We're finishing up our second week of full time responsibility from me. For those of you who don't know, Melissa has been with her father on the weekdays for the first part of this school year. She made a decision to be with me full time a few weeks ago. Matthew also started another job (a great one, I might add), and is commuting to san jose every day. So, I've taken over responsibility for drop off and pick-up of Nikolai at Gail's. Mornings are a bit of insanity while we all get up and ready and out the door, and then evenings on the way home equally as insane as I pick everyone up and head home to make dinner and do homework and take baths and do laundry and clean and then fall into bed exhausted. It's a one woman show, now.

I'm caught in a tornado.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherry blossom said...

go, go, go!

2/16/2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

are you my own personal cheerleader?

2/21/2006 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home