Wednesday, February 15, 2006

valentines day

sucks.

I did, however, get the CUTEST card from Nikolai with a picture of a puppy on it saying "RUFF". For those of you who haven't hung out at our house and don't know, Nikolai's alter ego is a puppy named Ruff. He often will drop down on "all fours" and crawl up to me, expecting my surprise at the arrival of Ruff. Sometimes Ruff flails around and waves his arms and legs and rolls over, and I'm expected to note excitedly that Ruff is an "exercise puppy". Ruff often disappears and reappears suddenly, which Nikolai finds quite amusing. Nikolai (or was it Ruff??) also got me the movie "The Secret of Nimh" (how thoughtful of him, I've always wanted that movie), and a pot of flowers. The flowers are the same as 3 other plants I have. It must be a very popular flower.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I love the Secret of NIMH. I picked that up (don't know why - had never heard of it) when Josh was little and we watched it to death! I've always had a crush on Peter Straus (the good rat!) ever since Rich Man Poor Man. Love to all. Louise is still sleeping!

2/15/2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

I still haven't watched the movie. Maybe we'll do that tonight...

Poor Louise. Did she tell you how much work she did?! Holy cow!

2/16/2006 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home