Wednesday, March 08, 2006

BONK

You ever have a day where everything just seems 1/2 an inch off? You reach for a door handle and jam your thumb. You run into a doorway going through. You set your drink just far enough off the edge of the table that it spills. Well, yesterday was that day for me. Today I'm at about an inch. Not sure what's going on, but I'm ready for a readjustment.

I'm supposed to go have Indian food with the international folks today. That is sure to be a lot of fun, and maybe I'll have something more interesting to post after lunch. Sorry for being so boring.

4 Comments:

Blogger cherry blossom said...

you mean there are days that aren't like this?

3/08/2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

there are for me, at least. but it's no use. I ran into the door *and* doorway at the royal taj. I'm just doomed.

3/08/2006 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry too much- seemed like it was 'that kind of day' for most people I know.

Today was about as interesting a start. Wake up, and the power is out. Always love a cold shower in the morning :P

Then all these meetings bred on my calender. WTH? Today is a day I'm supposed to get 'real' work done :)

3/09/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

give up now. there's no end to this "organization's" disorganization.

3/09/2006 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home