Friday, April 14, 2006

Productivity: ACT III

So, I'm really rip roarin' now. For some reason I'm actually accomplishing more in considerably less time. I'm making the most of every moment. I'm doing it all, man. I know this can't be sustainable, but I sure wish it could be.

*NEW*
Thanks to Mother I exist.
*NEW*
Thanks to Matt the dishes got done.
Thanks to Nikolai my bathroom towel basket is cleaned out.
Thanks to the cats a few more moles are dead.
Thanks to me I found the floor under Mt. StinkyClothes.
Thanks to Chris my productivity at work is more directed.
Thanks to Carl my daughter is a movie star.
Thanks to Amber Easter will actually happen gloriously.
Thanks to Kelly I have a rocket scientist in the family.
Thanks to Steph I have a reason to travel to Bolivia.

Life is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger cherry blossom said...

and thanks to mother we exist.

i'm traveling to bolivia in early july. care to join me? or are you all talk?

4/14/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

ask matt (re: bolivia).

uh oh. how do I get to the laundry room?

4/14/2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

matt, can becca come over (to bolivia) and play?

4/15/2006 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home